Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pumpkin Soup

Options
  • 20-10-2010 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any recipes for this?

I made 2 batches of it last year with a recipe i got online last year, and it was probably the best soup I ever had. It was quite simple aswell, pumpkin & tinned tomatoes were the main ingrediants but I cant remember after that really..it was finished with cream then at the end when blended.

Has anyone any nice recipes for this soup?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,502 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

MaxPower89 wrote: »
    Has anyone any nice recipes for this soup?

Yes we do and we posted about it right here only a few days ago :)

Linky

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭xxdilemmaxx

Sorry to hijack the thread but has anyone ever made pumpkin pie? Can it be made using the regular pumkins that you get in the supermarket?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,779 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Why not just start a new thread about pumpkin pie? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

unkel wrote: »
    Yes we do and we posted about it right here only a few days ago :)

Linky

Many thanks, my first time in F&D and only checked the first page of threads to see that it hadnt come up before! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,502 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

MaxPower89 wrote: »
    Many thanks, my first time in F&D and only checked the first page of threads to see that it hadnt come up before! :)

No problem at all :)

Good luck making your pumpkin soup again and let us know how you got on. Either on this thread or on the other one we showed ya ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement