Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United vs Bursaspor

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

What did the banner say that the lads on RTE are talking about?I watched the Spurs game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Apparently banging a hooker is an unfortunate incident these days :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

jaykay74 wrote: »
    who :confused:

Utd won. top of the group. hopefully qualifying in 1st spot. job done for the night.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68608068&postcount=77

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Kiith wrote: »

I know. Thought the same myself. What in the hell are they going on about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

What did the banner say that the lads on RTE are talking about?I watched the Spurs game.

"Who's the whore now Wayne" and "Colleen forgave you but we won't"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

There was two, one was 'who's the whore now, wayne' and 'colleen forgave you. We won't'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭Paleface

Failed and debted corporation John?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

It is if she has the clap

*scratches uncomfortably*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

'Who's the whore now, Wayne?'

'Coleen forgave you. We won't.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭jaykay74

I think they meant getting caught :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Paleface wrote: »
    Failed and debted corporation John?!

Trolling at its finest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 441 ✭✭KenHy

Only Evra can hold his head high tonight. nani, Rafael and Anderson were ok, the rest of the team were terrible. Possibly can cut the CBs and GK some slack as they didn't have much to do, but would have liked to see them get more into the game given the lack of presure on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

What a shyte game. After watching Arsenal last night was looking forward to a UTD goalfest!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Jesus Christ Carrick its not basketball.Youre allowed actually tackle

Did not look interested at all. One of the worst performances I have seen from him.

Next to go i'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Poor enough performance but it's not surprising. That's what happens when you take Scholes out of this team. The three lads in the centre couldn't dominate the ball against these chancers and that's a real indictment. The one mitigating factor is that Anderson and Carrick are lacking game time.

My MoM:

Evra - Great hunger and desire, oh how I love the man.

Nani - Smashin goal. He's a hit and miss type of player, but I can forgive that. What I can't forgive is his diving, pussying about and play acting. He needs a good slap, or to have a new set of balls grafted on to him.

Anderson - He's fat and lazy. But he still shows glimpses of his quality. If only he would match that with application.

Edit: btw fair play to ya on keeping up that MOM form thing Mitch. Great stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,951 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Evra was like the Evra of old, really hope he is coming back into form. Would be nice timing.

Anderson did a good enough job I thought although I was only half watching the match.

I'm really beginning to warm to Smalling. Looks so assured with the ball and very little mentioned of him tonight which means he didn't do anything bad! I'm impressed, hence he's my 3rd selection.

The rest were alright, Rafael had some good defending and attacking at times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Anderson - sorry no.

1)Evra
    2)Nani
    3)Smalling or Rafael

The rest were average. PIK must have been freezing in the goal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

NickDrake wrote: »
    Did not look interested at all. One of the worst performances I have seen from him.

Next to go i'd say.

I was never a fan and always on his case. He is next to useless and offers nothing and is poor passer of the ball and defensively he is as bad as it gets. The likes of Carrick, Gibson not good enough and should be sold, Anderson may also be gone as well, plenty of interest if you believe the papers.

MOTM:
    Evra
    Anderson
    Smalling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Julez

I went with:

1. Nani - One of the first names on the team sheet these days, huge difference from this time last year!

2. Raf - looked strong and pacy tonight, he's coming along well.

3. Evra - Looking more like his ownself, hopefully he can keep it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Vanbis wrote: »
    Shocking performance again tonight, Carrick is not up to it, proved that yet again, he should be playing reserve team football. He is useless as they come. Not surprised Rooney is question the current team and lack of quality signings.

Spot on re Carrick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

What was the story with kids counting down before half and full time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

RasTa wrote: »
    What was the story with kids counting down before half and full time?

Could you blame them? Something fun to do. The football match was a waste of their money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Dempsey wrote: »
    Could you blame them? Something fun to do. The football match was a waste of their money.

Yeah my ticket for the match is sitting on the table behind me, couldn't give the thing away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

My motm vote:

1) Evra
    2) Nani
    3) Rafael

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

adox wrote: »
    My mom vote:

1) Evra
    2) Nani
    3) Rafael

I agree with your Mom.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Julez wrote: »
    I went with:

1. Nani - One of the first names on the team sheet these days, huge difference from this time last year!

2. Raf - looked strong and pacy tonight, he's coming along well.

3. Evra - Looking more like his ownself, hopefully he can keep it up.

agreed, I went with the same.

Advertisement