Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the best site to get gear off

Options
  • 20-10-2010 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

Whats the best website to buy gear off ?

For wall climbing and rock climbing,

Only a beginner
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Well Jackson Sports do introductory climbing packs (harness, belay, shoes, etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

www.rvops.co.uk top quality gear and service

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

are they good prices.

How do you know if the products are save to use.

As these babys will be our life line.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

The jackson sports offers are a great deal. I haven't used DMM harnesses but their quick-draws are good. IIRC they should have a European or British quality mark on them, but DMM are a good brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pplsgod

Jackson Sports are excellent value and all gear I have bought from them has been top notch.

There is a shop in Limerick (I have no affiliation) called Emerald Alpine that promised to match Jackson Sports price on any products.

They even offered me payment in instalments on a rock climbing rack if I could not afford it all in one go.

Don't think they have a website yet unfortunately but definately worth a look if in the area.

Otherwise you cannot really go wrong with Jackson Sports and of the DMM gear I own it is excellent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement