Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE APPRENTICE IRL 2010 **WEEK 6**

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Savage is a very neutral presenter, doesn't ask any difficult/insightful questions that O'Connor did.
    Ah ya....but he is very pretty:o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

geespot wrote: »
    why would anybody want to work for bill cullen the only possible reason i could think of for going on that show would be to jump the table and slap the head of him and the bride of frankenstien beside him

Aw man, I'm nearly crying with laughter at that comment. Something I've often thought of myself. He is one hell of a thick arrogant w&nker with all the big headed I'm great and never take days off sick crap he comes out with. I've heard he doesnt even own that Bently he shows off at the start either....

Lets face it, this is an entertainment show and nothing more. The contestants are pure muck and always have been. Fair enough, a couple of half decent ones have gotten into the show, but the majority are only there cause at the end of the day, it is a TV show, and they might give entertaining value to up the viewership.

If Bill thinks that these 16 were the future of Ireland, he got some seriously brutal applicants.
    wtf is Panos there for??????
    that little tramp from Blanchardstown is obviously the token working class requirement to follow up on Gerdledine last year.
    Barry is a loud mouth scuz bucket (though he at least has some rationale in him).
    Sarah was as much use as a gallon of petrol for a tractor so no surprise she is gone.
    Michelle... learn to talk properly will you
    Niamh and Jamie, the only half decent candidates...IMO, Niamh to win

Now compare it to Trump, I watched him a few times and remember he once had a few thicks in the loosing team so what does he do... Sent the good ones home and kept the rest for a grilling rather than letting them choose who should go the "Boardroom 3". Then he fired the lot of them. The UK and Irish shows are too regimented and need to twist it up every so often, a bit like Trump did.

"Lord Sugar" get a grip will ya Alan and let the contestants use your real name. But in fairness, you have proper candidates to choose from. Anyone see Stella in week 2? Phenominal (easy winner, even with her shady background) thought the rest of the birds didn't half bitch.

What about the tasks?

Design a new Beach Accessory & Pitch it to major retailers -v- selling ice cream on grafton street

making and selling sausages on the streets of London -v- sell vouchers for the Carlton hotel

create an original piece of portable home fitness equipment and pitch it to major retailer -v- devise a one day original healthy eating menu for Unislim

If this is the future of our economy, we are all seriously fooked

• Registered Users Posts: 8,672 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Goodman Stevie, 2 posts in 6 years. Bill has woken you from your slumber :D

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Robert McGrath

I know it's been said before, but the product placement is getting a bit annoying. It's bad enough in the show itself but they've started to put two semi-conscious sponsors on the You're Fired panel as well to suck the fun out of the room ... and that's before you get to the mandatory bit with Brightwater woman.

And this week the light relief on the panel was Fiona Looney? I never thought I'd miss Brian Dowling from anything but ...

C'mon producers! There must be some half decent comedians out there who'll jump at the publicity and will do a stint for the price of return bus-fare to the Wright venue ... No more sponsors on the panel!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Isn't Ford an Irish company? Wasn't Henry Ford from Cork? When Jamie was saving himself from not having the month of December and he said about Ford being American?

Anyways I enjoyed the show. Najette is such a bitch tho, I really think Bill should have fired her last night instead of Sarah. How dare Najette call Sarah a bully just cos she was insisting on getting a photo of the car. Its a calender to promote a car, it should have been obvious they needed to photograph the car. Those 3 girls where idiots. I can't stand that little Tara either, poison she is.

I agree with the previous posters who said Michelle showed her true colours. Calling Sarah a liar so many times was very poor and unprofessional. And then she starts tearing up but didn't actually cry. That looked like she was trying to come across as a victim to make Sarah look bad. And prolly to get sympathy from Bill. :rolleyes:

I used to like Michelle, but after seeing that i've changed my mind..

Niamh is very strong, I'm sure she should win it.

I agree Rebel, Will is hot!! Mmmhmm! Hope he is in it for a good deal longer.

Lookin forward to Monday's show, the preview was so funny with Brian cracking up trying not to laugh!! haha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

rsta wrote: »
    Isn't Ford an Irish company? Wasn't Henry Ford from Cork?

No and no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Ian_K

rsta wrote: »
    Wasn't Henry Ford from Cork?

His father was ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I don't understand why the girls ganged up on sarah though, she is very honest, nice, kind and true to herself, they are supposedly her 'friends' in the house!? Come on, they were out to get her and they knew her weakness! The other girls really used sarah and they used her as a scape goat. That isn't very nice! The girls got away with it and doubt they will get away with it again! Bill will have them fired in no time if they keep up with their lies, b1tchy-ness and silly cover ups! One of the other girls should have gone, I think Najette or Michelle should have been the ones to go out of the girls. I would have prefered to see Dave go though, think he didn't contribute much in the last couple of tasks! He is trying to put the wool over peoples eyes. There are many people dressed as wolves in sheep clothing! Watch out!

Will is cute though, think there is something about barry and jamie though too! Panos is lovely though, a cutie and so sweet! He is a true gentleman! I say Niamh is by far the best contestant in the line up to win at the moment, she is honest and true to herself! Same goes for Ciara is in with a chance out of the girls aswell despite her quietness and shyness she has come out of her shell a bit! Did anyone not see the way that Will looked at Ciara in one of the clips with the flies buzzing and annoying the contestants on 'Apprentice: You're Fired'? Did ye not see that look of love/longing? I think he fancies her! Its so obvious! Hope there be some romance soon! Think barry has an obession for the legs don't ye think so? Will look forward to the next nononsense clip next Monday! 'Baa Baa Trap Sheep' hilarious!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,672 ✭✭✭Speak Now

I don't understand why the girls ganged up on sarah though, she is very honest, nice, kind and true to herself, they are supposedly her 'friends' in the house!?

Did you see any of the "Apprentices at Home"? She didn't come across so great.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

I want to kill that previous poster for spoiling the 11 month calendar bit :mad:

oh seriously, would people just stop harping on about this?! They didn't give away who won task or anything. In fact, this was in the paper and on the news sites as well, so it wasn't a huge spoiler!

jeeeeeeeeeeeeez, get over it..:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Did you see any of the "Apprentices at Home"? She didn't come across so great.

Only seen some it. So might need to watch it to have a closer look at what is really going on there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Did anyone not see the way that Will looked at Ciara in one of the clips with the flies buzzing and annoying the contestants on 'Apprentice: You're Fired'? Did ye not see that look of love/longing? I think he fancies her! Its so obvious! Hope there be some romance soon!
    Ciara, the Ciara who is married with 5 kids Ciara??????:confused:
    Ciara is also 12 years older than Will!
    Are you mad woman???

rebel10 wrote: »
    Ciara, the Ciara who is married with 5 kids Ciara??????:confused:
    Ciara is also 12 years older than Will!
    Are you mad woman???

Oh I thought that was Niamh the girl that got fired. Married with 5 kids...ok. Ya I know she is older than him, thought there was something going between them thats all must have picked it up wrong maybe its tara and will...always got tara and ciara's names mixed up! sorry my bad!

So any romance in the house no??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,966 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

oh seriously, would people just stop harping on about this?! They didn't give away who won task or anything. In fact, this was in the paper and on the news sites as well, so it wasn't a huge spoiler!

jeeeeeeeeeeeeez, get over it..:rolleyes:

I'm very much over it, thanks.

I posted that about 4 days ago.

Advertisement