Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied Social Care

• 20-10-2010 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭

Hi guys need a book for college but can't find it anywhere. I am looking for <snip>. I need it ASAP if anyone is selling a copy or know a person or store that is selling it I would happily buy it thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Don't know how much you are willing to pay, but if you can't find it anywhere Amazon is always good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ILA

In the name of Order, on which this forum is based, the moderators generally like you to place requests for items in the Wanted section of Adverts.ie which can be accessed here.
    Don't know how much you are willing to pay, but if you can't find it anywhere Amazon is always good.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...+perry&x=0&y=0
    Boo hiss! Don't be encouraging "the Wanters" :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

ILA wrote: »
    In the name of Order, on which this forum is based, the moderators generally like you to place requests for items in the Wanted section of Adverts.ie which can be accessed here.

Boo hiss! Don't be encouraging "the Wanters" :P

Thanks for that.
    If you hit the report a post button, a moderator will be notified.

Thanks,
    ShayK1
    Carlow IT Mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement