Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

apartments across from new dunnes

Options
  • 20-10-2010 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Hi guys!

Was just wondering if anyone here knew anything about the apartments across from the new dunnes stores in letterkenny? they're the ones above planet baby and all those shops...

Just wanting to know like prices/what they're like etc.

thanks guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Klim

Lived in them for about a year. Great modern flats. Massive inside. €140 per week for two bedrooms (around a year ago). No problems whatsoever with the landlady, any maintainence etc.

However, moved out due to problems with other tenants. Know of at least three other flats that were vacated because of this too.

As I say though, this was a year ago, so it may be sorted now. I hope so, as bar that, I couldn't fault them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

A friend of mine lived there for 2 years, never really chatted to him about the place but I was in the flat a few times and it looked like a nice place, spacious with a lot of light and really quiet at night.

I heard nothing about the problems mentioned above but its obviously something to look into

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭lila44

Klim wrote: »
    Lived in them for about a year. Great modern flats. Massive inside. €140 per week for two bedrooms (around a year ago). No problems whatsoever with the landlady, any maintainence etc.

However, moved out due to problems with other tenants. Know of at least three other flats that were vacated because of this too.

As I say though, this was a year ago, so it may be sorted now. I hope so, as bar that, I couldn't fault them.

€140 seems a bit steep for these days, regardless of location etc. Any chance you know if it's the same landlady? would be willing to go to €500 a month for somewhere nice....you reckon i'd be in with a chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Klim

lila44 wrote: »
    €140 seems a bit steep for these days, regardless of location etc. Any chance you know if it's the same landlady? would be willing to go to €500 a month for somewhere nice....you reckon i'd be in with a chance?

As far as I know, there are a few lying empty, so I'd say she'll be glad of the trade. Well worth a go, definately.

Rates may be down now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 dam89

Hi, resurrecting an old thread here,

Just started working in letterkenny and was wondering if anyone had a number for the landlord / lady of those apartments.

thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement