Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ Hero 2

Options
  • 20-10-2010 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

So where is the cheapest place to buy dj hero 2?
    What do all of ye think of it?
    I cant wait for it to come out as its meant to have more club beats in it and less hip hop.

Reviews so far are good with most being around 80-90

Prices:
    Smyths 45
    Gamestop 50
    Game 50

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

You might pick it up very cheap if you wait and buy it later in the year or next year.

I got DJ Hero 1, game and turn table for 10 euro in Gamestop earlier this year, so will wait till DJ Hero 2 comes down in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Think I read if you buy the dj hero 2 bundle you get the first game in it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

rizzla wrote: »
    Think I read if you buy the dj hero 2 bundle you get the first game in it too.

Yep i saw that offer in game alright

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I saw an add in Argos and it said that if you but DJ hero 2 you get the renegade case for free.

So whats the verdict.Any update on prices?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Played it on the 360 this morning before work :P

It's awesome. Better than the original, which I wasnt a fan of

Yea more or less everything about it is better than the first,and i loved the first one.

Music is excellent.There much more club songs in this one and the songs are more current.
    The one thing i dont get is that i cant use the xbox mic to play this game.I actually would have to go out and get their peripheral to sing which is a bit of a bummer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

CKWPORT wrote: »
    I got DJ Hero 1, game and turn table for 10 euro in Gamestop earlier this year, so will wait till DJ Hero 2 comes down in price.

Woah... missed that one!

I do think that retailers will be stocking peripheral-heavy rhythm games with caution from here on out though, so not to see themselves cutting the price as low as that. HMV in particular seems to be overstocked with rhythm game packages and instruments.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ccfcian

CKWPORT wrote: »
    You might pick it up very cheap if you wait and buy it later in the year or next year.

I got that offer too but i'm sure it was that price when you traded in any game.

Does the turntable that came with the first game work with DJ Hero 2 ?

I enjoyed the first game but i might hold off on getting the new one for a while, i've got a few new games recently so it will be just sitting around gathering dust. If i wait a while it may come down in price as well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Thought the first one was poor, didnt like it at all. So will be waiting for a friend to buy this me thinks!

• Advertisement

ccfcian wrote: »
    I got that offer too but i'm sure it was that price when you traded in any game.

Does the turntable that came with the first game work with DJ Hero 2 ?

I enjoyed the first game but i might hold off on getting the new one for a while, i've got a few new games recently so it will be just sitting around gathering dust. If i wait a while it may come down in price as well.

Yea the turntable works from the first one

Advertisement