Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ais the bash interview

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

what do you mean?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

fedor.2. wrote: »

doubt you would say that to her face!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

dont be touching my posts dunkamania ya mod creep

Mod edit- ok

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Not enough of what Ash had to say in that article imo. I'd say a lot of people would like to hear her views on her experience with Bellator. mind you it's not an MMA site :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

Well done Ais for gettin more exposure (and on a male site show them up lol ;))!!!!

True not much personal views in the ariticle but enough of her experience to get people interested in finding out more :cool:

Ais is without a doubt a true ambassador for our sport and the main player in Irish FeMMA! She has inspired more woman to take up the sport and albeit I do believe there is still a massive gulf in Irish FeMMA at present Ais is crucial in bridging this imo ;)

Urs
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭kainer2

Good feature on Ais, really detailed and you don't often get that.

Advertisement