Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

digital switch for oil boiler

Options
  • 20-10-2010 4:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7

Can anyone can suggest a good digital time switch with boost/7 day functionality to replace analogue 24hr switch wheel. Using it at moment to operate oil boiler.

Thanks

A.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ShamFeen

The Horstmann make always seems popular. Try one of them. Make sure you know how many zones you have i.e one zone: heating heats upstairs, downstairs and hot water, or two zone: hot water and heating seperate etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

i would recomend flash, i have one in my house years and never any hassle. out of all the faulty clocks we get back i dont ever remember getting a flash clock back. there are differant models depending on the ammount of zones and have boost also.

Advertisement