Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone rented a Boots TENS Machine?

Options
  • 20-10-2010 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Hiya ive rented a tens machine from boots and trying to test it out beforehand now and when i switch it on by pressing the green Up button L I A 0 comes up and if i press Mode again L I B 0 comes up and i can go from 1 to 15 but nothing happens with the pads... i have them conected and put new batterys in and al that but nothing theres no noise or no tingling feeling.. does it need to be on for a while to work or something iv read the instructions and they say at a lower level you may feel little or no tingling but as you raise it up to 15 you should feel something... i feel nothing.. mmmhhmsp_confused.gif
    Anyone else rented one from boots? its blue and white..

Advertisement