Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Coverage in Westmeath?

Options
  • 20-10-2010 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭

Whats the "three" coverage like in westmeath? Mullingar/Athlone and the outskirts

Considering changing over, and unsure about the coverage

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

3 customer support is terrible. They harass your phone until you answer, and that only their marketing department.
    They take money oput of your account with out permission.
    They hang up on you as well. Shower of cnuts!
    Run a mile dude.
    Thats just my advice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Whats their coverage like?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭RibenaHead

Can anyone answer this? Thinking of switching to Three but want to make sure there's mobile/internet coverage so it's worth my while getting a smartphone.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I switched to them a few months ago and find it okay. 3G can be a bit hit or miss in some areas though. Their customer service can be a bit of pain but so far thank god I haven't had them ringing me. Think I'm kinda blacklisted after I had a falling out a couple of years ago when they tried to sell me something (I had an internet USB with them for few years).

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

get into a 3 store, sign up for mobile bb and test your exact location(s) for 2 weeks. If youre not happy with the speeds bring it back for a full refund. I think its 2 weeks, the sales person will let you know for sure.;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement