Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tripod adaptor,can they be purchased?

• 20-10-2010 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a hama tripod which I have never used,but I have noticed that it is missing the little adaptor thingy which actually attaches to the camera/scope. I think it may have had a little level on it also, should i just throw it in the bin or can i get another one?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

You could probably find them on ebay, but tbh, if it's a cheap model tripod, better off to just buy a new one in Argos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭ValueInIreland

Hi,

I have a hama tripod which I have never used,but I have noticed that it is missing the little adaptor thingy which actually attaches to the camera/scope. I think it may have had a little level on it also, should i just throw it in the bin or can i get another one?
    Hama have a Distributor in Dublin (Portobello / DML), but you could order the part through any of the better Photo Dealers (Probably about €10-15 at a guess)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Heebie

You might find a Hama dealer around who has them in-stock even. shoe mounts are commonly lost items, and things that anyone with multiple cameras might want more than one of. (I have 5 of them for my Manfrotto, so that I can swap cameras without having to screw them in & out.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

If you can't find one around town or online give me a shout and I'll see if I can help.

Advertisement