Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for accommodation convenient for Rathfarnham and Dun Laoghaire

Options
  • 20-10-2010 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all,

The title kind of says it all. I'm looking for accommodation in a good area that would be convenient for Rathfarnham and Dun Laoghaire. I work in Rathfarnham and girlfriend is in college in Dun Laoghaire.

I can't really decide on a location and just thought I'd see if anyone would have any ideas on where would be best.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Consider living at one end or the other. That way only one person has to commute. The Dublin Bus route 75 connects the two areas.

Also consider shopping/services/visiting/nights out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 00stiffy

Thanks for the reply Victor.

It'd be a good idea to live along the 75 bus route all right. Just trying to find somewhere in either location or somewhere convenient along the way.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Dundrum might suit you.
    It is between the 2 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 00stiffy

Will check Dundrum out as well. Lots of people not really wanting to share with couples. Which is understandable.

Ideally we'd love to get a 1 bedroom place but there doesn't seem to be too many available at an affordable price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 maria gstones

Stillorgan might also be a good option, It really depends if you have a car for either of the commutes, but Stillorgan is on the 75 routes, Luas and 46a depending what area of stillorgan you look in and what you consider too long a walk (Luas/bus stops)

• Advertisement
Advertisement