Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

wired xbox 360 pad

• 20-10-2010 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know where to get a wired official xbox 360 pad in dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

http://www.adverts.ie/305866/xbox/modern-warfare-2-controller-for-xbox-360/ hi im selling this its a really good controller. i could meet u in dublin if your interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Chicharit0

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know where to get a wired official xbox 360 pad in dublin?

HMV seem to always have them in stock for around 30 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

http://www.adverts.ie/305866/xbox/modern-warfare-2-controller-for-xbox-360/ hi im selling this its a really good controller. i could meet u in dublin if your interested?

i know its your advert and all but them controllers arent good for mw2 or any other shooters. the joysticks are way to slippy. they didnt provide a proper grip on them and your finger slip off them. and the shoulder button and trigger are too far apart.
    cant beat a official xbox controller

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

garv123 wrote: »
    i know its your advert and all but them controllers arent good for mw2 or any other shooters. the joysticks are way to slippy. they didnt provide a proper grip on them and your finger slip off them. and the shoulder button and trigger are too far apart.
    cant beat a official xbox controller
    shhhh lol;) sold this anyways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

GAME in liffey valley I think. Its where I have mine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

cheers to all.Just couldnt seem to find if any places had it in stock from the interwebs and hadnt seen it last time I was in game etc.

@dark knights thanksa for posting the add.

Need it for the PC as my xbox has died after a short illness and my lazy ass son cant bother his hole to learn how to play using keyboard and mouse(he had a k/d on strike on CoD4 of 5/62-all though in fairness the games are 20 mins long or 350 kills to win compared to 75 for MW2)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Interwebz wise it is in stock on amazon for a little over <half-assed currency conversion>20 euro</half-assed currency conversion> .

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-360-Wired-Controller-WINDOWS/dp/B000BK4C80/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1287763249&sr=8-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

was only looking local on the interwebs thingy(just in case people thought i was a lazy ne'dogood).

Actually might get it from there marco as he only wants it for black ops so wont notice the delay on it .cheers

Advertisement