Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for information in regards to yee oldie labret stretching

Options
  • 20-10-2010 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Im pretty much new around Boards, but I'm an avid body modder!
    The Tattoos and Piercings area here seems to be the most calm, relaxed area of boards. I'm starting to get comfy and settled in.

Let me get to the point, I've been wanting to stretch my labret for the last 4 years. Tried outwaying the pros and cons, asked a few heads here and there for advice, but they seemed to have different opinions etc.

Anyone here with good knowledge on Labret stretching?
    I'm wondering if there is a cut off point, like a point of no return.
    Is there any chance a 10-18mm hole would heal?
    I've got 42mm lobes I know I can always cut and stitch them, not that I ever plan too, but that option is nice to have availible.

Whats the best process? Slowly step up the sizes? Any tips, tricks or advice would be welcome.
    I've tried finding kits, rather then buying single sizes etc, but not found anything sutible.

Any and all information would be great ;)

N

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I've a stretched labret, relatively good knowledge about it i think. it's v muscular tissue unlike your lobes, so will close. mine shrinks to 3mm but has a large slit cos i went oval with mine.

best way is to slowly stretch, like your lobes they will loosen up over time, however you can wrap your jewellery in ptfe tape to stretch up.

10-18mm hole may shrink, totally depends on the person i would imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Bi6N

Awesome Will, yea I want to wear oval jewelry that matchs my lobes.
    I feel uncomplete without it!
    I'm sure you know exactly how I feel :)
    Thanks for the advice mate
    What size is yours currently?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

13mm round, but wear a rake of 9mm x 16mm pieces

Advertisement