Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Dumb & Living off Mum (TV3)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

The male manager in Abra annoyed the tits off me, he was kind of like the manager in the movie Intermission.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 HEADHUNTER1980

WHATS THE STORY WITH TV3 IF ITS NOT TAKE ME OUT ITS BOOZED UP IRISH ABROAD AND NOW THIS RUBBISH WHEN ARE WE EVER GOING TO SEE AN ORIGINAL CONCEPT FROM THEM AND WHATS WORSE THEY CANT WAIT TO TELL US HOW GROUNDBREAKUNG THEIR SHOWS ARE MY ARSE

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

The English version of this show is so much more entertaining. They had someone kicking down the front door in the second episode! Can't compete with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

WHATS THE STORY WITH TV3 IF ITS NOT TAKE ME OUT ITS BOOZED UP IRISH ABROAD AND NOW THIS RUBBISH WHEN ARE WE EVER GOING TO SEE AN ORIGINAL CONCEPT FROM THEM AND WHATS WORSE THEY CANT WAIT TO TELL US HOW GROUNDBREAKUNG THEIR SHOWS ARE MY ARSE

You may need to replace your keyboard, the Caps lock key appears to be stuck - also there seems to be an issue with the full stop and comma keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

That rapping guy is such an agressive, jumped up little ****er. He needs some counselling - he can't be around people until he gets his head together. He's a danger.

Edit: He was removed from the house. Phew!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

That rapping guy is such an agressive, jumped up little ****er. He needs some counselling - he can't be around people until he gets his head together. He's a danger.

Edit: He was removed from the house. Phew!

Yeah but didnt you see the reason for him being like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

loike wrote: »
    Yeah but didnt you see the reason for him being like that?

I did. It's tragic but no excuse, and with paranoia like that he should know better than to be using drugs and drinking excessively. It obviously exacerbates it. Luckily he's seen the error of his ways but his Mam should have been on top of things before iut got to that level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

What about Irish and sex was on last night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,257 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is this over yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭sonic.trip

went to go watch this on the tv3 website but all they have is the final. anyone know on a very small chance, where I could watch the whole series?

• Advertisement
Advertisement