Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to UL?

Options
  • 20-10-2010 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

I have an interview in UL coming up and I'm from Dublin so don't have a clue how long / the best route from the train station in Limerick to UL (Plassey house) would be? How long would a taxi take, and how long does the bus take (I think it is the 308?)

Thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Taxi: 10-15mins depending on Traffic and it would come to ~€10.

Bus: goes from William St which is about a 10min walk from the train station and will cost €1.60 per journey. If you google map William St or ask any of the staff at the train station how to get to Limerick Sport Store that's where the bus [#308] goes from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

You're a legend - thanks a million :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

eclectic - you should have told me you were coming to Limerick - i would have forced you to bring me chocolate from fallon and byrne!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

He he :) I haven't made the long trip down yet UL - I might have to bring some chocolate for the train journey :)

Advertisement