Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nationwide anyone?

Options
  • 20-10-2010 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Anybody happen to catch this evenings episode of nationwide?

Would love to bring my fella to some agility classes. Looked like everyone was having a great time. Anybody know of any in the Carlow, Kildare, Laois area?

If not anyone know of dog obedience classes in areas of the above? Would do my guy great to socialize with others dogs and also teach me how to efficiently manage him!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Hi there, highly recommend this lady Judith.
    http://www.dogwise.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

There's a girl in Spink in Co. Laois called Alison who runs Happier Hounds - they have a website I think. She had no great luck with my dog, a hyperactive terrier who is like a box of frogs:D But the other dogs seemed to be having loads of fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Can't help you with the agility I'm afraid, but the club that I'm part of, Tails 'n' Trails was in the programme as well, doing the Dryland Mushing. It was great, I was very proud of everybody involved, not just huskies, but the Irish setters, labradors, GSDs, Ridgebacks, Pointers etc.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Happier Hounds http://www.happierhoundsdogtraining.com/ brought our youngest there when he was a pup, been meaning to take the whole hoard there but cash strapped atm. There's various classes and agility as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I seen it, it was nice to see man's/woman's best friend getting some positive air time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

didn't catch the programme but am hoping to get my little fella into agility in few months when he's old enough

I'm always watching videos of it on youtube

It's amazing to watch them doing stuff like this:)

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

ISDW wrote: »
    Can't help you with the agility I'm afraid, but the club that I'm part of, Tails 'n' Trails was in the programme as well, doing the Dryland Mushing. It was great, I was very proud of everybody involved, not just huskies, but the Irish setters, labradors, GSDs, Ridgebacks, Pointers etc.:D

Ditto...really enjoyed seeing it!

Well done everybody :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 clevercanines

If any1 wants dog training in Galway
    Try clevercanines.ie

Advertisement