Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sims 3 Producer Interview

Options
  • 20-10-2010 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

As I mentioned in the competition thread, I'm getting some time with a Sims 3 producer (I'm afraid I don't know which one) for an interview about the upcoming launch into the console world.

Now, I thought I'd have a little more time to get some questions off ye, but it's happening tomorrow!

So I'm sorry about the short notice, but if you have any questions you'd like me to ask, please post them here.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

How does it feel to be producing one of the most popular franchises of all time?

Will the original Sims series be trying something different in the future?

How tricky is it to port over keyboard + mouse controls onto a console for a game that has essentially strategy controls?

Any word on a new Sim City game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Success!

I don't mind telling you, getting this interview sorted was a bit of a pain in the arse as it was done over Skype and recording Skype calls isn't easy :) The good news is, I have all this sorta thing set up should the opportunity ever present itself again.

Anyway, here we go. Meet Mr George Pigula who is Associate Producer on the Sims Console edition.

There were a couple of questions I wasn't able to ask (the Sim City one for example), sorry about that.

A big thanks to George for his time and to all the folks in EA and O'Leary PR here in Dublin for arranging all this.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Nice. I didn't realise The Exchange would be integrated into the console editions! Sweetens the deal :D

Advertisement