Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KRK VXT6's for sale

Options
  • 20-10-2010 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a pair of Krk VXT6's for sale.... they are in great shape. I am looking for 650 for them. Come check them out if you like!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jewfish

Hello Robin, I'm very interested in buying your VXT monitors, I was just wanting to know where you are as to know if it would be practical to come see them.

I am in Geelong and am doing my degree at SAE in Melbourne, if you don't live anywhere near this area would you be willing to post them?

Thanks for your time,
    Michael.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jewfish

Hi, I just realised that your studio is in Ireland, and as I'm in Australia it probably wouldn't be practical to sell them to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tranquito

Hi there! If these are still available, I wouldn't mind popping over and having a listen to them. Which generation are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Robin Ball

Hi, Sorry, these are sold. I iforgot to mark them as so..... Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tranquito

:-(

• Advertisement
Advertisement