Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choke instalation

Options
  • 20-10-2010 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone out there recommend a good shotgun gunsmith?I need a smith to instal in a Remmy 1100 barrel that has been shortend to 24 ins a Rem choke system.Any recommendations,is somwhat of a hurry job as well.
    TIA
    Grizz

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Can anyone out there recommend a good shotgun gunsmith?I need a smith to instal in a Remmy 1100 barrel that has been shortend to 24 ins a Rem choke system.Any recommendations,is somwhat of a hurry job as well.
    TIA
    Grizz

I reckon www.irelandcustomrifle.com could do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sika98k

Jeez,I hope you aren,t taking a semi to your driven shoot in Hungary :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

I am..Sika why not??:confused:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭blackstairsboy

Gerry Gearon of Knocklofty in Tipperary done work with chokes for me. An extremely friendly and knowledgeable man. The work was done within the 3 weeks he said it would take and extra little things thrown in as well such as the stock polished up. Very reasonable prices also. I found his details on the internet.

Advertisement