Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Or Evil?

Options
  • 21-10-2010 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭

Which are you going to go for in the new Fallout, New Vagas?

I think im gona go Evil. Spent most of my time in DC as good and I feeling
    like being Bad at da mo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Which are you going to go for in the new Fallout, New Vagas?

I think im gona go Evil. Spent most of my time in DC as good and I feeling
    like being Bad at da mo.

Karma ain't such a factor in this more a picking of sides which I think you a free to turn your coat inside out on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

calex71 wrote: »
    Karma ain't such a factor in this more a picking of sides which I think you a free to turn your coat inside out on

ooo That sound good, Any idea how many factions there are or how the system of getting in with them works?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

What about generally? The illusion of choice is very "in" these days (hell even Starcraft2 made you choose good/bad options sometimes) - so what side of the divide do most people find themselves choosing when playing these kind of games?

Try as I might I always end up playing my games as mr. nice guy. I can't bring myself to be an asshat in games for some reason. In Fallout 3 I was the Wasteland Messiah, or whatever the highest "good" rating was.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

I hate being evil in games, makes me feel dirty.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I tend to play good on my first play but it's not really a deliberate choice, i do choose to play evil after that but it's odd as in real life i'm a real jerk.

The only thing i hate about evil is that it's usually cartoon evil rather than a more self interested outlook, there a exception with Kotor games as that has the dark side.

• Advertisement
Advertisement