Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMO recommendations

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

You must not of been playing Darkfall for too long so, there are plenty of large scale battles in Darkfall and a lot of SWG vets play Darkfall.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi
    mmo newcomer here too,has anyone or does anyone here play /played fallen earth?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Hi

Was in the beta and it was muck. From what Iv read on various forums its not gotten much better tbh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Venom wrote: »
    Was in the beta and it was muck. From what Iv read on various forums its not gotten much better tbh.

Serious?thats a shame I thought it looked like fallout a bit,actually anynew on the fallout mmo?

Hi

Hey maybe you would be interested in Darkfall , FPS style aiming mechanics with city control and naval combat. My friend and I started a clan to help out new players, you can see our recruitment video here:

• Advertisement

neilk32 wrote: »
    Hey maybe you would be interested in Darkfall , FPS style aiming mechanics with city control and naval combat. My friend and I started a clan to help out new players, you can see our recruitment video here:

Looks cool,how much a month?

Looks cool,how much a month?

You can get a 14 day trial first, then after that if you decided to buy it's 30 for the client but sometimes you can find it on sale for 15 this comes with 30 days free and then its 14 euro a month after approx.

Advertisement