Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy/ sell a stick? ***READ HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

couldnt afford the b15 i am sure of that ffs so pricey...

looking for a TE OR SE?? anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

couldnt afford the b15 i am sure of that ffs so pricey...

looking for a TE OR SE?? anyone??

Probably shouldn't have asked for modded or custom sticks so.

TEs generally are still used with their stock parts, as they are arcade quality anyway.

Probably shouldn't have asked for modded or custom sticks so.

TEs generally are still used with their stock parts, as they are arcade quality anyway.
    ok any TES for sale here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

ok any TES for sale here?

I'm putting mine up for sale on adverts this evening. It's for the 360.

how much you looking for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Beldub01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBqaJTI6_vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4PtLxOb9dI&feature=related

Will pay a good fair price for someone to carry out this mod exactly as in vids.

Im not comfortable doing it myself and would rather pay someone who has done it before to do it right - I will of course provide the Sanwa buttons, and the 8 way stick & ball - everything exactly as in vid any takers in Dublin willing to do this for me? As I said good fair price paid.

Thanks - let me know if interested and we can agree on a price and I'll meet you in Dublin city centre!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Beldub01 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBqaJTI6_vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4PtLxOb9dI&feature=related

Will pay a good fair price for someone to carry out this mod exactly as in vids.

Im not comfortable doing it myself and would rather pay someone who has done it before to do it right - I will of course provide the Sanwa buttons, and the 8 way stick & ball - everything exactly as in vid any takers in Dublin willing to do this for me? As I said good fair price paid.

Thanks - let me know if interested and we can agree on a price and I'll meet you in Dublin city centre!
    I've done this mod before.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I've done this mod before.

:D

Are you interested in doing it again? As I said no reasonable price for your time and effort refused!!?

Can you PM in these forums or my email is fathertedirl@hotmail.com

Email sent.

:pac:
    Email sent.

Cheers reply sent :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Xbox 360 TE stick for sale http://www.adverts.ie/993072

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

I'm having a problem with my Madcatz TE stick. I can crouch but it won't stay crouching. It just happened all of the sudden in the middle of a match. I took the stick apart but can't see anything obviously wrong with it. Anyone have any idea what is happening?

Edit: I noticed that if I hold the stick just so I can stay crouched, however I cannot do down forward or down backwards.

I'm having a problem with my Madcatz TE stick. I can crouch but it won't stay crouching. It just happened all of the sudden in the middle of a match. I took the stick apart but can't see anything obviously wrong with it. Anyone have any idea what is happening?

Edit: I noticed that if I hold the stick just so I can stay crouched, however I cannot do down forward or down backwards.
    \

Ok so I fixed my stick sort of, I found out it was a problem with the joystick direction sensors but now I suddenly can't move in any direction. I think this means it is a problem with either the sensors or perhaps the wire connecting it to the PCB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jhax

hey can somebody please recommend a site where i can get a cheap stick. in around the 50 euro mark would be perfect. Love a hori ex2 but can't find any online :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭eco2live

Hori EX2 is 30 in Gamespot, Naas if that is any good to ya. Seen it yesterday.

\

Ok so I fixed my stick sort of, I found out it was a problem with the joystick direction sensors but now I suddenly can't move in any direction. I think this means it is a problem with either the sensors or perhaps the wire connecting it to the PCB.
    Most likely the 5-pin harness has come loose.

Most likely the 5-pin harness has come loose.

Eh it's fine now, not exactly sure what the problem was but I guess accidentally fixed it and it has been fine for awhile now. Unless something like this happens again I'm going to consider this problem fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ye im leaving the scene, everyone is too free, game is poo etc.

Not really, just want a new stick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

bush wrote: »
    Not really, just want a new stick.
    Kind of feeling like this too. Wouldn't mind getting something a little smaller than a TE if I get a job.

Anyone have any recommendations for something about the size of Orim's Shadowloo stick?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Sairus wrote: »
    Kind of feeling like this too. Wouldn't mind getting something a little smaller than a TE if I get a job.

Anyone have any recommendations for something about the size of Orim's Shadowloo stick?

www.shadaloo.eu

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Yeah, I sort of got that :P

Sairus wrote: »

The only quality sticks that are smaller/lighter than TEs right now, other than customs, are modded SEsBrawl sticks, Madcatz TvC or a Hori V3/VX.

Everything else is bigger/heavier, or requires major work.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭hdaniel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

hdaniel wrote: »

There's no way you're getting 100 quid for that man.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭hdaniel

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    There's no way you're getting 100 quid for that man.
    Just an asking price
    It is a bidding site after all

TBH you'll be lucky to get more than €70 for it, even if it's been modded.
    TEs sell for about <€100 used.

Please understand about value depreciation of used goods.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky, or my stick hates me, or maybe the TE gods hate me...in any case my stick is giving me trouble again. I don't think it's related to the problem from before, I think I've just been unlucky by having several things happen in a short period of time. Anyways I dual modded my TE stick using the TEasy Strike which up until a couple of days ago was working beautifully. I haven't had any problems until the last casuals where my stick suddenly decided that it didn't want to be dual modded anymore. I took the stick apart and looked at the PCB and the TEasy Strike board and I can't see anything that looks wrong. But then again I'm not an expert in this field. I doesn't look like the TEasy Strike board got damaged in any way that I can tell, but I can't connect to PS3. It'll work just fine connecting to 360 but when I plug it into the PS3 the Xbox guide just flashes. It didn't do that the first time but after taking apart the stick and putting the PCB back on top of the TEasy Strike it now just flashes when connected to the PS3. I tried just connecting it to my computer to see if that worked, holding down MP connected as 360 controller just fine but when I held down HK it wouldn't recognize it as a Dual Strike like it's supposed to. Looked around on the internet but can't find a solution, hopefully someone here has an idea or can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement