Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy/ sell a stick? ***READ HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Daftgeg

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Can be modded to work with any system (including 360) by using a project box & DB-15 connectors (NeoGeo sticks do not use a controller PCB, it's pure On-Off circuitry)

@Daftgeg: sorry to hear you're leaving, mate :(
    I'll take the TvC bits off you. Also, pretty sure I owe you a coffee.

Yup, let's catch up when we do the deal. ;)

I have added a Dreamcast Agetec arcade stick to the list for sale. See my edited post. Thanks!!

***Update*** some sticks are not available anymore, hence the updated list below:

- Tekken 6 Hori Wireless Arcade Stick (PS3), comes with artbook: €30
    - Neo Geo Arcade Stick, original version (joystick ball slightly cracked but works like a charm): €20
    - Agetec arcade stick for Dreamcast fully modded with Seimitsu parts (by Kiki): €20

Thanks for reading and let me know if you are interested.

Cheerios,

Daftgeg aka Jerome.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Junsuina Chikara

In the Agetec DC arcade stick, what Seimitsu joystick is used? LS-32, LS-40, LS-56 etc. Do you offer shipping and if so, how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

In the Agetec DC arcade stick, what Seimitsu joystick is used? LS-32, LS-40, LS-56 etc. Do you offer shipping and if so, how much?
    LS-32 IIRC

• Advertisement

Seimitsu LS32 for the stick (with red meshball from Sanwa)
    Seimitsu PS-14-K clear buttons (red)

Shipping this bad boy will be tricky for me as I have little time left in Ireland, meeting in Dublin would be best I reckon.
    Let me know if you need more details.

Thank you,

Jerome.

Cheers Jerome. I live in Donegal so getting to Dublin is a bit much for me. When will you be leaving? If you're leaving very soon, would you be willing to leave the stick with Kiki and I could later organise with him to bring it with him to one of the casuals when I can get to Dublin?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Anyone bought an Xbox Round 2 Madcatz fight stick in the last 2 years willing to sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Thinking of buying up a new stick (I know, shock, horror). Looking at the Qanba sticks at the mo, for ease of PS3/Xbox transitions in tournaments and home play. Since I'll be upgrading from a Madcatz SE, I was wondering if people had any recommendations or warnings for me, or any cheap sites on hand for Qanba? Also, they use normal quick disconnects, right? So I should be able to change over from Sanwa stock to Seimitsu without any issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Voa wrote: »
    Thinking of buying up a new stick (I know, shock, horror). Looking at the Qanba sticks at the mo, for ease of PS3/Xbox transitions in tournaments and home play. Since I'll be upgrading from a Madcatz SE, I was wondering if people had any recommendations or warnings for me, or any cheap sites on hand for Qanba? Also, they use normal quick disconnects, right? So I should be able to change over from Sanwa stock to Seimitsu without any issue?

http://gremlinsolutions.co.uk/the-qanba-shop.php should have all you need.
    And should be no issue at all swapping out parts.

• Advertisement

Cool, cheers.

Also, does anyone wanna trade over some Seimitsu parts for the sanwa stock ones? I'll probably be buying this soon enough, so if someone was looking to get some new sanwa parts, pm me, I'll tell you want Seimitsu ones to order, and I'll trade buttons/joystick and cover the shipping cost.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Yeah Voa I bought my qanba from gremlin, they're really good.

There's no point in looking at anything else right now, they're as solid as the TE and dual modded in the box (make sure you buy the one labelled 3 in 1).

They also come in a box which looks like the ones samurai swords used to be presented in in old movies. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Whatever you do do not buy fom www.simplyelectronics.net

Absolute rip off merchants I got caught out you will find them advertising through google ads!! Steer clear of this company I ordered a headset and a qanba over 500 euros worth they say delivery takes 7-14 working days a month and a half later excuses started on their part I demanded money back and it took 3 weeks of ringing them daily to get a refund so avoid like the plague

Cheers Jerome. I live in Donegal so getting to Dublin is a bit much for me. When will you be leaving? If you're leaving very soon, would you be willing to leave the stick with Kiki and I could later organise with him to bring it with him to one of the casuals when I can get to Dublin?

Sorry for the late reply. Leaving the stick to Kiki would be best indeed.

To ease the payment, would you be willing to buy a 20 euro PSN card and send me the code (once Kiki has the stick) via PM?

=> Kiki, any chance we could quickly meet this Saturday so I can give you the stick? (same location and time as last week would work for me)

Thank you all,

Jerome.

Right, Qanba shipped already it seems :D

Anyone looking for some new buttons, pm me so I can tell you all about the wacky buttons/joystick I tend to prefer.

Daftgeg wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply. Leaving the stick to Kiki would be best indeed.

To ease the payment, would you be willing to buy a 20 euro PSN card and send me the code (once Kiki has the stick) via PM?

=> Kiki, any chance we could quickly meet this Saturday so I can give you the stick? (same location and time as last week would work for me)

Thank you all,

Jerome.

Sorry to have bothered you with this Jerome. I won't be able to buy it. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,924 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

on my phone at the mo, but if thats a modded dc stick for twenty quid im seeing then ill take it. can meet in dub

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd be interested in that AES stick.Can meet in Dublin.

o1s1n wrote: »
    on my phone at the mo, but if thats a modded dc stick for twenty quid im seeing then ill take it. can meet in dub

PM sent o1s1n, thank you. (3:00pm)

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'd be interested in that AES stick.Can meet in Dublin.

PM sent Retr0gamer, thank you. (3:15pm)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

PM sent Retr0gamer, thank you. (3:15pm)

Did retro take the neo geo stick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Nascimento

Hello guys,

- Real Arcade Pro: 3 Premium VLX (PS3): €100 to Nascimento (PM sent)

Awesome stick (practically brand new!), and probably wasted on a sub-scrub like me.

Pleasure doing business with you!

All sticks are now gone, apart from my custom PS3 stick built by Kiki, which I will obviously keep. :)

Thanks again guys and take good care,

Jerome.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

All sticks are now gone, apart from my custom PS3 stick built by Kiki, which I will obviously keep. :)

Thanks again guys and take good care,

Jerome.
    Post a picture so they may bask in its custom glory.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭jimmypenguin

anyone selling a stick at the moment pm me i have a friend looking for one..

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Post a picture so they may bask in its custom glory.

Why not actually? ;)
    Here is an old and low quality pic (taken with a PSP camera IIRC):
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/31529726@N06/2951737743/in/photostream/
    Sanwa JLF (with Seimitsu ball) + Seimitsu clear buttons.

Cheerios,

Jerome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Probably not the right place, but whatevs.
    I just bought a pre-owned SoulCalibur 5 TE. It has a god damn annoying button layout.

X Y B Lb
    A Lt Rt Rb

I didn't even know stick SC didn't use a 2x2 layout. Either way I just opened it and swapped the buttons to standard TE layout. Confused me way too much as it was.

It's also strange that there's no mention of it being a TE on the front or any side of the box - only on the back does the stick even mention it's made by Madcatz.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Yeah, it was a pain in my arse too when I had Doyler's one.

If it was mine I would have swapped the buttons first thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭recnib

Just ordered a Qanba Q4 from Gremlin Solutions! :D
    Thanks to Kiki and Ladno for pointin me in the right direction.

And thats a damn fine Ivy stick ya did Kiki, I was thinkin meself after ive had this for a while id mod it but im afraid id break it :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

Loads of sticks on sale on madcatz website the vs sfxt is only £69.99 normal sfxt one 49.99 which is a massive bargain http://store.gameshark.net/Street_Fighter_X_Tekken_Arcade_FightStick_V.S._for_Xbox_360/5175/328

Advertisement