Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung galaxy Or Nokia N8?

Options
  • 21-10-2010 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭

im either getting the galaxy or the nokia n8.anyone know what the radio reception is like on the galaxy?ive had nokias so i presume the radio will be the same

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

crazygeryy wrote: »
    im either getting the galaxy or the nokia n8.anyone know what the radio reception is like on the galaxy?ive had nokias so i presume the radio will be the same

thanks
    do you mean the fm radio? or reception? never used the radio on my galaxy s, coz...you know... it sux! I know 5 million plus disagree, but I consider the Galaxy S the worst high(er)-end phone I have ever used

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

strecker wrote: »
    do you mean the fm radio? or reception? never used the radio on my galaxy s, coz...you know... it sux! I know 5 million plus disagree, but I consider the Galaxy S the worst high(er)-end phone I have ever used

wow thats saying something lol and i meant the reception on the fm radio.i would use it a lot for that.whys the galaxy so bad in your opinion?

and i havent decided yet. galaxy nokia n8 or the desire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Galaxy is a wonderful phone, completely reccomend it, check the galaxy thread in the android forum

angel01 wrote: »
    Galaxy is a wonderful phone, completely reccomend it, check the galaxy thread in the android forum

would you mind naming a few things you do like about it?please

would you mind naming a few things you do like about it?please

Sure, I like the following:

• Amazing screen
    • fast processor
    • love android
    • really good layout of the screen
    • big inbuilt storage
    Just a few off the top of my head :)

• Advertisement

angel01 wrote: »
    Sure, I like the following:

• Amazing screen
    • fast processor
    • love android
    • really good layout of the screen
    • big inbuilt storage
    Just a few off the top of my head :)

thanks.i just read the galaxy thread.jeez i want one more than ever now.im wondering should i read the desire thread lol

thanks.i just read the galaxy thread.jeez i want one more than ever now.im wondering should i read the desire thread lol

Have a read of them all, different people love different things and want different things out of a phone. I moved from a HTC phone to a Galaxy and I think it is worth it. :)

Advertisement