Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What network are you on?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

O2
    had a feeling no one would be emobile:rolleyes: literally havent sold one phone to someone on that network at work yet!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm o2, happy out as I get free calls and texts to other o2 and most of my friends and family are also o2!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

O2
    blaze1 wrote: »
    02 for the iPHONE mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

quick joke- How do you know when someone has an iphone?

-they'll tell ya.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Vodafone
    allanb49 wrote: »
    Doesn't Eircom Own Meteor

(The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Irish telecoms network eircom, having been purchased for €420m in 2005. Meteor is the only Irish owned mobile operator in Ireland)

As part of their mobile strategy Eircom have also launched eMobile. This is to be complementary to the Meteor division (mainly used by residential wireless customers). eMobile is a mobile virtual network operator MVNO which uses the Meteor Network for its services to residential & business customers, to compliment the residential and business mobile services offered by Meteor.

So what is the point of this E mobile network now?

Afaik They sold it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

O2
    Ledger wrote: »
    Afaik They sold it

nope they are running both for two different demographics...

yes i asked them :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,372 ✭✭✭bladespin

Vodafone
    Fittle wrote: »
    I'm meteor too - never have a problem with them.

But it's 20euro every month to cover calls or texts for free:) (not every couple of months)

It's every 2-3 months for me,I don't make a lot of calls, the free texts last a month and then they use up what's left of my credit.

Oh and if you top up by €30 you'll get another €15 free and can be used along with the free texts.

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

I'm with Lebara.

€20 worth of credit for a tenner. You can't go wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

vodafone. used to be meteor during my early days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭esharknz

E Mobile (Eircom)
    Tesco mobile. It's 3 cents per minute to call the folks in New Zealand at present. However, it's 20 cents to ring anyone in Ireland!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

o2, ive been with them for donkeys years

O2
    Vodafone, as most of my family and friends are on there so it works out best for me. But I've moved to a new flat recently and the coverage is a bit wonky so might need to look at the others.

Was with O2 for about 5 years but found them insanely expensive, was paying 63c/min to call a non-O2 mobile during the daytime.

Advertisement