Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Zombie Help !

Options
  • 21-10-2010 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I ordered a costume from the net and was going to zombie it up but the store let me down and I wont get it in time. I need some ideas !! I know I could just put on rag clothes but I liked the idea of going as something, for example zombie school girl etc. Dont want to go down the suggestive route though!! Just want to be something and zombie it up. Anyone have any ideas what to do. Need to get it sorted by Saturday!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Gift & Party & Festivity ideas

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

mm Will you still have to pay for the coustume now even though it will not be on time...

The big halloween thread might have a few ideas for you. If you were looking to make something up cheap for like a zombie school girl if there is a tesco's close by I called in there to one at the weekend and they have loads of items of clothes for €2 - €5 on sale. You could pick up some cheap dress and do it up. Last year I kinda went as a dead doll thing made a skirt out of an old one i had just ripped pieces up the sides, you could try this a splash some blood on it. all you need then is a shirt and tie sorted..All you need then is some face paints..google it there are loads of ideas

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Only seeing this now, but we can still deliver in time for Halloween as we have Saturday deliveries.

Also we've had tonnes of reports of several website doing this scam in Ireland (same company running them all), which really gives the industry a bad name. But you don't have to accept the delivery and your card company will be able to reverse the charges if you mention the distant selling act.

As for making a zombie costume just blood stain any old clothes and scissors them up. But really its all about the makeup.

Check out my friends at threadbanger you'll get insanely good ideas for doing zombie makeup and how to zombify your clothing. Skip 1.56 into the vid as the first bit isn't relevant.

http://www.threadbanger.com/episode/THR_20081031

Advertisement