Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair colouring? Any offers?

Options
  • 21-10-2010 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi all

I have grown a bit tired of handing over 200e to Toni and Guy for getting my highlights done and feel now is the time to find somewhere in Dublin that does a head of highlights for a reasonable price - any one have any suggestions?

City centre hair dresser is preferable.

Thanks!

Steph

PS Thinking of spending in the region of 99e.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Ladybird99

Know what you mean. Citydeal.ie have an offer today for €70 which sounds good.
    The deal must be bought today but valid for a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 tezzy_v2

Stop being so tight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 stephwalsh

Thanks for the advice Tezzy but I think I'll stick with trying to find an offer....

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mrs_H

I just seen on the net that Therapie in Molesworth street are offering 50% off colours, a full head of highlights was €200 now €100. Might be worth a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

A friend of mine goes to a place in James st called "Korean" for colour.

She has gone to Toni & Guy before and other places. They did a good job.

She got an all over colour and then 2 other colour highlights, for €85.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

stephwalsh wrote: »
    Hi all

I have grown a bit tired of handing over 200e to Toni and Guy for getting my highlights done and feel now is the time to find somewhere in Dublin that does a head of highlights for a reasonable price - any one have any suggestions?

City centre hair dresser is preferable.

Thanks!

Steph

PS Thinking of spending in the region of 99e.

Would you not ring toni and guy and see if they need models to do colour on?

They should only charge you a few quid and you would be getting the same colour.

Advertisement