If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HDMI Cables

Options
  • 21-10-2010 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Hi Dave,

I'm looking for a pair of HDMI cables.
    I actually got some from the store before this time last year.
    Hoping to get the same/similar ones again in terms of quality and price.

You be able to sort something for me?
    Could they be sent in normal post to save on cost of courier?

Thanks
    Damien

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Damien.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

No problem.

Which HDMI cables are you after and we can certainly post them down.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Thanks Dave,

They were Panasonic ones last time (Maybe came in a pinkish/purple plastic box). They were decent enough quality.
    Not sure if you can check my account to see the exact ones but I don't mind if I get different ones either.

Thanks again

Hey Techno.

We currently only have those left in a 3m cable, but I can do you a great price on 2.

The 2 including postage down to you would be £30.98 and we currently sell these for £29.95 each. Nearly 2 for the price of 1 with free shipping !!! Can't be bad to that ?

Cheers

Dave

Hey Dave,

3m is probably longer than I need to be honest but I still could go for it.
    Do you have any other make/brand ofr similar quality in 1.5m

Depending on price I might for 3 instead of 2

Thanks again

We brought in another cable which is a 1.5m which is made by a company called Techsol. We have been very happy with the quality of these given that they are not a brand like Panasonic but they are well shielded and great quality.

They are £11.99 each and 3 would be £35 with the postage.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Dave

• Advertisement

Hi Dave,

I had a bit of a reconfig with my systems and cabling at the weekend. What do you gave in a 1m branded Hdmi cable?

Thanks

Hi Techno.

We have the QED HDMIe with carries the new ethernet signal via the HDMI also.

We can do these at £34.95 each.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.