Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RAF catches Russian bombers in UK airspace

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

pcardin wrote: »
    Terry wrote: »

If you don't like it here you can leave.
    We're not like those pesky commies. You can leave Ireland at any time.

Soon Terry, soon...next July :cool:

Keep us updated on how Eden is functioning these days. I hear that it's still a paradise.
    I've been trying to get in there for years, but my bitch of a great 10*24 grandmother ****ed everything up for me. Apparently she was fond of snakes and apples. I can't be sure as the story has been changed over the years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

that picture looks a bit hairy to me.
    Not to mention there is no more soviet union so why would russia do this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Thanks for bumping this $hitfest.

Advertisement