Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good solicitor in Cork.

Options
  • 21-10-2010 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Been using a solicitor for a criminal injury case and she's turned out to be a bit rubbish. (Seems to know her stuff legally, but I gotta chase her for everything) Can anyone suggest anyone in or around Cork, with criminal injury experience, who knows their stuff and is a pleasure to deal with?

Never taken a case like this before, but had a fall last Christmas and been in constant and serious pain since, so I believe I'm justified in seeking compensation for the other party's negligence.

Very much appreciated.

Max

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Frank Buttimer & Co.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Thanks for the PM's and posts guys, much appreciated. Got sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Christine Neville

I might bump this again as I'm looking to have a chat/consult with a criminal solicitor about whether it's worth taking on a case of mine?? Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement