Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap pet ID tags - Ebay seller. Happy Customer!

Options
  • 21-10-2010 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    not sure if this is allowed here but its a recommendation rather than an advertisement.

I ordered 2 cat id tags on Monday, arrived today, engraved for free and sent from the UK. Total cost: 6euro (would have been cheaper but I paid in haste and forgot to request discount for combining postage!)

Great quality and a nice selection, thoght it may be of help to Boarder's here and in the run up to Christmas.

http://stores.ebay.ie/unigrave

No affliation, just a very happy customer :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

Earlier I priced up 5 dog ID tags for my gang..and total came to £23.95 delivered (approx €27).

So workedout at roughly €5.40 each, delivered...glad your pleased with your order...but for what I want, I can get them done much cheaper in my local town :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Ah thats a pity! I guess the cat ones are lighter and cheaper?
    I was very happy as I had been quoted 9euros for each one recently (!) hence my delight at the two for 6euro delivered and engraved.

Might be of benefit to those with cats / small dogs only :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Thank you! I was looking for something like this for spare collars.

Advertisement