Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Funding 2010

Options
  • 21-10-2010 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All,
    I'm looking for information on the allocation of sports funding to NGBs for 2010. I checked the Irish Sports Council Website but couldn't find much. I'm looking for information on GAA, Rugby, Basketball and Soccer in particular.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

Hi All,
    I'm looking for information on the allocation of sports funding to NGBs for 2010. I checked the Irish Sports Council Website but couldn't find much. I'm looking for information on GAA, Rugby, Basketball and Soccer in particular.

This information is available, I remember looking at it but I can't find it on my computer at the moment. If you email emurphy(@)irishsportscouncil(.)ie she should supply you with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭X files

Best of luck.
    I have been trying for ages to find out where 155,000 of women in sport funding paid to triathlon ireland went to. cant get an answer from the sportscouncil <mod snip>
    If anybody that can help would be great

Advertisement