Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abbey River Court

• 21-10-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wondering what this place is like and if anyone has ever rented here? What's the area like? Would you recommend?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Aisling2013

I have the same question :) just said I'd recycle this rather than make a new post. Thanks

I have the same question :) just said I'd recycle this rather than make a new post. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Best thread ever.

• Advertisement

Best thread ever.

I have no idea how that posted 4 times :o oops :)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

My sister lives there and there was problems from the day they moved in. Electricity cut off their fir first day, took nearly two weeks to sort that problem, fridge broken and a few other problems but the main one is IT IS FREEZING. It feels like they arent insulated properly or something. I hardly visit because of the cold. the storage heaters in there apt are bigtime dodgy and cost them a scandalous amount! Now, it could be that one apt in the place that has the problems but i had a friend living there for college term a few years ago and said the place was freezing too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

you wha? wrote: »
    My sister lives there and there was problems from the day they moved in. Electricity cut off their fir first day, took nearly two weeks to sort that problem, fridge broken and a few other problems but the main one is IT IS FREEZING. It feels like they arent insulated properly or something. I hardly visit because of the cold. the storage heaters in there apt are bigtime dodgy and cost them a scandalous amount! Now, it could be that one apt in the place that has the problems but i had a friend living there for college term a few years ago and said the place was freezing too.
    I used to live there. It was fine, not cold at all. Strange moth infestation was freaky. Worst thing about them is crappy IMS internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Strange moth infestation was freaky.
    Had that in one room in a house the other side of town - I blame ultra cheapo landlords getting low quality furniture/carpets. Reckon the carpets or couch came with eggs/larvae/whatever in them from day 1.

Advertisement