Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Navy Is Coming In

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

comeraghs wrote: »
    are people allowed to go on board any of the boats? I'd love to have a look around some of them.

the two Polish ones were taking visitors while I was there. I don't know about any of the others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

we went to see them saturday, they were allowing people on board at 1pm...i don't think i appreciated them as much as my OH though! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

I can remeber years ago an American war ship was in Cobh and my mam took me too see it.They took on visitors and were sellin only equipment like helments and other merchandise like hats n stuff.They even had a black hawk on the ship too and you could sit into it,and being 6 that was freakin awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I can see fairy lights on the docks for the last few nights from my apartment. They look so pretty! Is this due to the navy or the jazz weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Seloth wrote: »
    They even had a black hawk on the ship too and you could sit into it,and being 6 that was freakin awesome!

At 26 I think that would still be pretty awesome!

• Advertisement
Advertisement