Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duck needs a new home Galway

Options
  • 21-10-2010 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

We had two peeking ducks..one was killed night before last, we had them since they where chicks..the one left is lost without her partner and they chickens have started to peck at her to make things worse..so if theres anyone who already has a few ducks and would like to give her a home, galway area, clifden direction. (free of charge of course) give me a pm, shes about 5months old.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭Bearpup

I would love to take her but am based in Wicklow :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

Hopefully some one can take her soon, she's a lovely duck and lays every day..the two of them were like each others shadow.
    Cats should have bell collar really, we think that's what happened..they where attacked when they where taking a nap on the lawn..usually they would have done that in their pool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭Bearpup

ah poor pet. If we are planning to go to galway in the next couple of days I'll be in touch but unfortunately not likely. Have 5 of my own and just love watching them waddle around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

Home found on free range farm:)

Advertisement