Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What game next ?

• 21-10-2010 4:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

Ok. I have a few euros to spend :)

So what next ? Bought some NES games and now looking for either SNES(Any region) or Mega Drive games (Jap/Euro only).

Name some must haves :)

*Was thinking maybe Chrono Trigger for SNES. That would blow the budget though :(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,890 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Goldeneye

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,890 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Seriously though, if you want an RPG does FF6 go cheap?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Only Jap versions of FF VI at the moment on ebay.
    Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Goldeneye
    I just sold that rubbbish on ebay :)

*And it doesn't have to be an RPG by any means.

Axelay should be cheap and wonderful

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Axelay should be cheap and wonderful

Very nice. So many good ones I can never remember. Its on ebay right now but not so cheap (compared to what it has been going for).

Is there anyway to set up ebay reminders/alerts ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,269 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Yeah you can save ebay searches and have it remind you ever time it's listed.

Buy Chrono Trigger. It's better than FF VI ;) Just remember though, you'll probably have to change the cart battery. It's easy enough to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭zing zong

I've got STRIDER (jap version) for the megadrive, boxed, if you're game for a swap?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

Super Probotector ! (also known as Contra 3 depending on region) A demonstration of brilliance on the SNES

Don't bother with the Megadrive version... go for Gunstar Heroes instead

zing zong wrote: »
    I've got STRIDER (jap version) for the megadrive, boxed, if you're game for a swap?

Have Strider (JPN) for Megadrive also :)

Have Gunstar Heroes.

I think I'm gonna go for Axelay.

Contra: Hard Corp is a good purchase. Be warned, it's not called hard corp (hardcore) for nothing.

• Advertisement

Ok. Went for Axelay and Super Castlevania IV. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Advertisement