Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best comic you ever read

Options
  • 21-10-2010 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

First off as the Mack Daddy or Irish comics let me drop all modesty and tell you what's happening. You need to get into reading my comic, NOT safe for work or those who can't handle it.

Every Thurs or Fri there is now a double episode of Spazzmoid and I cram more into one page than you're average issue of your average comic.

Deal with it

http://clamnuts.com/spazz/

Cheers,
    Bob

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Bob, anyone else would get a spanking and put in the naughty corner for this sort of blatant self promotion...but how could we refuse the Mackdaddy himself?

Totally agree, everyone should be reading Spazzmoid (from home, had a minor panic reading the most recent comic on my lunchbreak at work - that last panel is not for the fainthearted, btw).

You planning on printing up the Landon saga whenever you finally finish it?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

Just starting at the start now, excellent stuff so far. I'm fairly chuffed that I have a few years worth to go through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 gracyj

I've just read Archies....

Advertisement