Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Toilet roll in work

• 21-10-2010 6:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

The factory I work in has the worst toilet roll in the world. I've complained and complained but to no avail I've brought in my own but it keeps getting stolen and my locker is the other side of the building it just really grinds my gears.........

Anyone else stuck in a similar position

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

if it keeps getting stolen, just replace some of it with sandpaper...problem solved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Its a pain in the arse alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Bringing your own toilet roll to work? I've heard it all now!

I once saw a member of the travelling community clean himself with a toilet brush, so count yourself lucky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭cson

Nothing quite like the work shite to be fair though.

Being paid to shite; no standard of toilet paper could ruin that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

Redlion wrote: »
    if it keeps getting stolen, just replace some of it with sandpaper...problem solved.
    nicklauski wrote: »

Brilliant my spirits are lifted already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

nicklauski wrote: »
    I saw what ya did there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Yeah there is a guy in my job that brings his own jax roll and I nick it on him when he's not looking;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

cson wrote: »
    Nothing quite like the work shite to be fair though.

Being paid to shite; no standard of toilet paper could ruin that.

Not even the 24 rolls of Lidl paper! Nothing like a WP (work poo) during the day :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Keep the roll in your locker but bring a bit with you in your pocket in the morning?

Reminds me of school, everyone was given their own little box of toilet roll. Some prick kept shoving the whole roll down the toilet which led to the individual boxes :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Just dont wipe - problem solved :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

DIY bidet is your answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Bring in some babywipes or alternatively wear 2 pairs of socks going to work but only 1 pair coming home ;)

If you need to keep using the 'rough stuff' work provide then invest in some savlon cream....that'll stop your hoop looking like an angry dot :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Send a PM to flutterinbantam, he's the expert on these matters.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭Cranky Mc Funhouse

Just sit your bare ass in the sink and slosh water up there till its clean. Then its simply a matter of lying on your back under the hand dryer and turning it on with your feet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Adult diapers.

What a time saver! I don't know how I lived without them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Just dont wipe - problem solved :)

Yes and after a few days your co-workers and supervisors will probably re-visit the cheap jacks roll issue, with a favorable outcome

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

sh:t in yer co-workers lockers, that'll learn'em!

knird evol wrote: »
    Yes and after a few days your co-workers and supervisors will probably re-visit the cheap jacks roll issue, with a favorable outcome

Brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

eagle10 wrote: »
    The factory I work in has the worst toilet roll in the world. I've complained and complained but to no avail I've brought in my own but it keeps getting stolen and my locker is the other side of the building it just really grinds my gears.........

Just f*ckin' wipe your arse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

we have to check the toilet roll in and out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

For fuck's sake what kind of idiots are you people?

Here's the plan.

Go into any Tesco/Woodies/B&Q or whatever and buy a little garden sprayer for less than €10 euro, the ones with the pressure handle are best.

Leave her in your locker, and prior to 'cutting some rope' fill her with lukewarm water,with a little Fairy liq,just a dropeen, if 'spread ' in anticipated.

Bring her into the stall with you.

When the load has been dumped and dispatched, spread the arse cheeks and 'puff out' the nipsy.

Crank your handle, set it to 'fine mist' for a clean dump, or strong jet if there was a bit of clagging involved, and 20 or thirty seconds later your badge is back to blue flag standard.

Females might find the ''April shower' setting ideal for 'awkward times' when the minge is...... erm:o.... a bit swampy.

Quick dab of a tissue and ready for all eventualities.

All it takes is a bit of preparation and the water is free!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

For fuck's sake what kind of idiots are you people?

Here's the plan.

Go into any Tesco/Woodies/B&Q or whatever and buy a little garden sprayer for less than €10 euro, the ones with the pressure handle are best.

Leave her in your locker, and prior to 'cutting some rope' fill her with lukewarm water,with a little Fairy liq,just a dropeen, if 'spread ' in anticipated.

Bring her into the stall with you.

When the load has been dumped and dispatched, spread the arse cheeks and 'puff out' the nipsy.

Crank your handle, set it to 'fine mist' for a clean dump, or strong jet if there was a bit of clagging involved, and 20 or thirty seconds later your badge is back to blue flag standard.

Females might find the ''April shower' setting ideal for 'awkward times' when the minge is...... erm:o.... a bit swampy.

Quick dab of a tissue and ready for all eventualities.

All it takes is a bit of preparation and the water is free!!

There ya go now folks! The Master has spoken - thread closing time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Go to Joke shop and buy itching powder and dust it on the roll, meanwhile take a 2nd roll for yourself. Happy Days:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Mr McBoatface

We use this fancy stuff at my place ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

Sounds immaculate Flutterin.
    Speckless - You'd eat your dinner off it.

Remember Folks, a clean hole, is a happy hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

knird evol wrote: »
    Sounds immaculate Flutterin.
    Speckless - You'd eat your dinner off it.

Remember Folks, a clean hole, is a happy hole.

Indeed... and if someone important was to go down on you... like Hilary Clinton. or Mary Hannafin or someone, you would have no worries about any 'fumes' from that area, totally sterile:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

I never understood the whole fancy toilet paper thing with people.

It's a piece of paper to wipe the sh1t of your arse.

People are so anal about things these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

eagle10 wrote: »

What about the Star newspaper?
    It's all it's fit for...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

We have that shiny square jayes paper stuff. About as absorbent as clingfilm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

just double/triple up, its free so use as much of it was you want. I dont know how anyone could use 1 or 2 sheets of single sheet industrial toilet roll, it breaks up too easy and you end up with brown fingers.

you could also try and adjust your diet so you drop nice solid bombs with no residue left on the anal lips, plenty of water, nuts, fruit and veg. throw a bit of toilet roll down first to avoid the splash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

NFSW toilet paper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Isn't that what your left hand is for anyway?

• Advertisement
Advertisement