Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you bring a back pack into WHL?

Options
  • 21-10-2010 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im heading to the Everton game and will be going over with a back pack as Im staying the night. Is it possible to bring a small back pack into the stadium?

Cheers

Gar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

gar wrote: »
    Hi,

Im heading to the Everton game and will be going over with a back pack as Im staying the night. Is it possible to bring a small back pack into the stadium?

Cheers

Gar

In a word, Yes.
    But how big ? Size of a school bag ?
    They will obviously search it so ensure there is nothing in it that would be considered dangerous etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

as long as you leave your bombs out should be fine. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

I have brought a ruck sack over on a few occasions. As mentioned you will be searched but it isn't very thorough to be honest. I remember being in the Paxton for the Wigan game (9-1 in case you have forgotten) and leaving it in my seat at half-time while going off to meet my brother who is a ST holder. He asked me where it was and was horrified that I would leave it unattended (from the security risk viewpoint). I was glad to find when I went back that the jocks and socks hadn't been subjected to an uncontrolled explosion or anything like that. Of course I fully trusted my fellow Spurs fans not to steal it (and that is coming from somebody whose bag was once robbed during the National Anthem at the Canal End in an All-Ireland final)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

WHL wrote: »
    I have brought a ruck sack over on a few occasions. As mentioned you will be searched but it isn't very thorough to be honest. I remember being in the Paxton for the Wigan game (9-1 in case you have forgotten) and leaving it in my seat at half-time while going off to meet my brother who is a ST holder. He asked me where it was and was horrified that I would leave it unattended (from the security risk viewpoint). I was glad to find when I went back that the jocks and socks hadn't been subjected to an uncontrolled explosion or anything like that. Of course I fully trusted my fellow Spurs fans not to steal it (and that is coming from somebody whose bag was once robbed during the National Anthem at the Canal End in an All-Ireland final)

Bit silly to leave it there unattended in fairness...

Advertisement