Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exorcism in Ireland

Options
  • 21-10-2010 7:56pm

At the minute I'm researching a documentary on the history of exorcism concentrating specifically on Ireland. I'm looking for anyone who has been exorcised or had contact/involvement with one. So far I've spoken to a number of people on the subject and been surprised by how widespread the practice was over here.

Anyone who is interested in being involved or would know someone who would or simply has information on the practice, I would greatly appreciate a response in the thread here or a pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

The authors of The Dark Saccrament will be at The Dublin Paranormal Convention this year. You wont find anyone better to have a chat with. http://www.dublinparacon.com/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,601 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Darko wrote: »
    At the minute I'm researching a documentary on the history of exorcism concentrating specifically on Ireland. I'm looking for anyone who has been exorcised or had contact/involvement with one. So far I've spoken to a number of people on the subject and been surprised by how widespread the practice was over here.

Anyone who is interested in being involved or would know someone who would or simply has information on the practice, I would greatly appreciate a response in the thread here or a pm.

Depending on how serious your documentary is, you might be able to get an interview with Ireland's main exorcist. I dont have his phone number but if you want to PM me i will provide you with the details I have.

Advertisement