Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank Error

Options
  • 21-10-2010 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭

Hi, Ulster Bank debited my monthly mortgage payment twice this month. (same amount twice on the same day)

Has it only happened to me or are there others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

This does bit happen often at all. Ring the Mortgage Dept and get them to do a refund. If your been charged for using your over draft demand a refund. If it's an error this is called an unauthorised transaction. If you complain via your branch, the refund will be done on the same day. If you want to call your branch ask for the SQA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

They Fixed the error straight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

Well the error has turned into a nightmare, 2 months later and UB has sent me 3 letters saying I am in arrears... Honestly I wonder how banks make so many Fups.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭kaiser sauze

alex73 wrote: »
    Well the error has turned into a nightmare, 2 months later and UB has sent me 3 letters saying I am in arrears... Honestly I wonder how banks make so many Fups.

Hi alex73, have subsequent debits been doubled up again?

Have any bounced?

Advertisement