Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help?

Options
  • 21-10-2010 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I'm getting e-mails from a module I'm registered for next semester. There are options to do it this semester but I swapped at the start of the year to do it next semester (MATH10090).

Its not on my timetable or anything for this semester so does anyone know why I'm getting them or what I should do about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Ignore it. I'm registered for a module next semester, that also runs this semester, too. But the module coordinator had the courtesy to say at the start of the post to ignore this if you are registered for semester 2.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

My economics lecturer (who teaches Microeconomics, which takes place in Semester 1 as well as Semester 2, and you can choose whichever you want!) said that with Blackboard, it isn't possible to e-mail only a subset of the students, namely those in Semester 1. He said he ends up sending an e-mail to everybody.

It was confusing around the mid-terms when I had announcements from Microeconomics and then another from Macroeconomics saying a different date (I'm not doing Macroeconomics until Semester 2).

Advertisement