Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could I be???

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Grawns wrote: »
    POSITIVE :D ( Forked out €20 for clearblue digital). Am thrilled and stunned.You guys are the 1st people I've told as my husband is at work and I want to tell him in person. Fingers and toes crossed for everyone and baby dust galore :)
    Am delighted for you - congrats :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Excellent news :-)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Knew it! :D congrats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Wooooo :D go Grawns :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Thanks everyone. Very happy :D but still processing as I had convinced myself I was going to have big trouble. All the best to all trying - keep the faith. I'm 41 with fibroids so if it happened for me, it will happen for you.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Congratulations Grawns. Hope you have a happy and safe pregnancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Great news! Congratulations :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Congrats Grawns, fingers crossed all the rest of you join us soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Congrats Grawns! Delighted for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Huge Congrats!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭applesock

congrats grawns thats great news :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

So thrilled for you Grawns! Hope you have a blossomy 9 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Only seeing this now, congratulations!!!! Hope you have a happy & healthy pregnancy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mmilly1020

http://www.sme-fertility.co.uk/pregnancy-tests/ultra-early-pregnancy-tests.html

Try these if you need an early pregnancy test - 10miu and really cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

Hi,
    Have been lurking on this forum for a few months now, as we have started trying ourselves - just wanted to mention that there is also a good seller for ovulation / pregnancy tests on eBay - I have just purchased 30 ovulation tests and 10 x 10miu NHS pregnancy tests in one package for £4.59! The seller has 99.9% positive feedback so I don't anticipate any problems. Here is the link if anyone is interested
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/fertilityplan
    I will feed back on my experience with the tests soon - hopefully with some 'positive' news ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

Hey folks. After my crappy experience in January I went and got the ebay kit as recommended. Used it religiously in Feb and couldn't get a positive ovulation result at all, got stressed and decided not to bother using it for March as Mr Cat was going to be away for what I thought were the critical dates and I was getting too uptight about things. I was crazy busy the past few weeks anyway, so I thought I'd just wait for the March/April cycle. Was sitting in bed last night anyway and looking through my diary and thought, hang on now, am I a wee bit late? (periods have been getting shorter and shorter). Did a test last night, thought I could see a faint second pink line. Did another two this morning - one cheapy one and one FR one - and it's definitely there! I'm so delighted, I really thought my age was getting the better of me! Yeay!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Hey folks. After my crappy experience in January I went and got the ebay kit as recommended. Used it religiously in Feb and couldn't get a positive ovulation result at all, got stressed and decided not to bother using it for March as Mr Cat was going to be away for what I thought were the critical dates and I was getting too uptight about things. I was crazy busy the past few weeks anyway, so I thought I'd just wait for the March/April cycle. Was sitting in bed last night anyway and looking through my diary and thought, hang on now, am I a wee bit late? (periods have been getting shorter and shorter). Did a test last night, thought I could see a faint second pink line. Did another two this morning - one cheapy one and one FR one - and it's definitely there! I'm so delighted, I really thought my age was getting the better of me! Yeay!

YAY:D:D

Huge congrats to you Cat:D

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

BIG CONGRATS Cat Melodeon!!!

Lots of lovely good news on this forum recently. \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many Happy Returns to you & Mr. Cat :)

Advertisement