Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Cat - Balbriggan

Options
  • 21-10-2010 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

My female cat Maisie has been missing for the last 2 days. She is a dark tabby and quite a nervous little cat. She lives in The Hastings in Balbriggan and went missing from this area.

If you see Maisie please <snip> PM the OP.

Many Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Yohanny10

Laila wrote: »
    Hi,

My female cat Maisie has been missing for the last 2 days. She is a dark tabby and quite a nervous little cat. She lives in The Hastings in Balbriggan and went missing from this area.

If you see Maisie please <snip> PM the OP.

Many Thanks

Hi please send me a msg we have your cat in Moylaragh

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭S23

Hurray for a happy ending! I thought the worst when I saw the thread given the time of year and the bonfires and fireworks. Alls well that ends well! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Yohanny10

S23 wrote: »
    Hurray for a happy ending! I thought the worst when I saw the thread given the time of year and the bonfires and fireworks. Alls well that ends well! :)

I really hope its their cat the more I look at the pic the more I'm not sure all those cats look very similar hopefully the owner will call asap i sent her my details and she'll be able to discribe her collar. Otherwise I've catnapped the neighbours cat for the night!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Yohanny10 wrote: »
    Hi please send me a msg we have your cat in Moylaragh

Yohanny:

Try sending the OP a Private Message. Click on their username & then select Send Private Message to ...

If you don't get any response in the next couple of days - let me know & I'll see if I can contact the OP for you.

Take care,

HB

Advertisement