Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would your girlfriend be impressed...

• 21-10-2010 10:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering something for all those fellas that have female partners - would your other half be impressed if you frequented a barbers who used topless girls to cut your hair?

(This short article made me think of this question - NSFW)

Mine wouldn't mind at all, lucky enough. I look forwards to the first one opening in my home town. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I don't think she'd care. A pretty face don't make an orgasm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

i would be slapped.

not that i have a girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Biggins wrote: »
    Just wondering something for all those fellas that have female partners - would your other half be impressed if you frequented a barbers who used topless girls to cut your hair?

Mine wouldn't mind at all, lucky enough. I look forwards to the first one opening in my home town. :D

That would depend on which hair they cut. Sniggers, points at groin. Waggles eyebrows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I can see it now.

Gel or Wax?

Ah your alright love, I just spunked in me hand, I'll use that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Confab wrote: »
    I don't think she'd care. A pretty face don't make an orgasm.

The face isn't the issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Thank fcuk I'm single! :D Everytime I have gotten my hair cut by a woman boob brushed off my head, this would just be better! :D Though my Barber might be a little annoyed, I think he would understand! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

Snakeblood wrote: »
    That would depend on which hair they cut. Sniggers, points at groin. Waggles eyebrows.

giggity

Snakeblood wrote: »
    The face isn't the issue.

That's the point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

Maybe not, but the hairdressers might be impressed by my massive boner :pac:

Teutorix wrote: »

You might want to rephrase that.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

By the way, in reference to the article mention in the first post, here is a slideshow of the barbers shop that raised the question.

Here - NSFW: http://www.spike.com/photos/topless-hairdressers/40338/st/75902?slideshow=true&autoplay=true

I post the link purely because I know lads (and maybe lassies here too ;) ) will want to study hard this moral question and look hard upon it before answering.
    It's always better to review all evidence before giving a final answer! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I think mine would want me to get my hair cut more often... and she'd come with me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

By the way, in reference to the article mention in the first post, here is a slideshow of the barbers shop that raised the question.

Here - NSFW: http://www.spike.com/photos/topless-hairdressers/40338/st/75902?slideshow=true&autoplay=true

I post the link purely because I know lads (and maybe lassies here too ;) ) will want to study hard this moral question and look hard upon it before answering.
    Too bad they're not attractive..

well the blonde is ok, but the other one is a munter.

BIGGINS! I'm shocked!

The blonde girl is nicer. Mainly because the dark haired girl looks like my ex. And I loooove blondes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

The haircut would go ok....its standing up out of the chair after that would be a bastard....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

BIGGINS! I'm shocked!
    I know. Its a terrible haircut they gave him!
    I was shocked too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

"And she tied you to that kitchen chair, and she broke your heart while she cut your hair, and every breath you drew.."

This would be such a more inaccessible and cooler quote if it hadn't been dirtied by Simon Cowell's machine.

But then again every child should know "If" by Rudyard Kipling, regardless of how they got there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

quite alright to look in the shop window as long as you dont sample the goods.

saying that if i did have a girl friend i still wouldn't tell her

:D

Teutorix wrote: »
    You might want to rephrase that.

Possibly, but the hairdressers may have been impressed by his massive boner.

OisinT wrote: »
    I think mine would want me to get my hair cut more often... and she'd come with me :D

I believe we have a winner.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Classy ladies I reckon you would all catch a staph infection mastitis off them mingers.:D

Advertisement