Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Deploying a ghost image to 100+ pc's

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

FruitLover wrote: »
    I'd like to help the OP avoid wasting hours of his life by using a more efficient method of getting his required work done than was previously advised.

That's fine. It's also very much appreciated but everyone in this forum will be treated in a civil manner and try to work together to help eachother. I'm not directing my previous post at anyone in particular. I would also like not to drag this off topic.

If you or anyone would like to discuss this further I am always available on PM and would love feedback to how you all think we can make the forum better.

Now...back to helping the OP.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭emmo16

I have recreated the tcp/ip boot disk with the correct drivers and again added ja=sessionname -jaddr=ghostserverip -sure -rb on the second screen were you add in the parameters.

The probelm now is that it will no longer boot straight into the ghoscast session. The ghost client launches and you have to manually select the session.
    I must have redone the ghost disk 5 times now with he sane result. I dont know why its not working now everthing is the same. Would anyone know why it will not boot to the GC session?? I have even tried by just adding -ja=sessionname.

Advertisement