Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Where can i Buy a Xbox 360 Cheap

• 22-10-2010 1:53am

Where can i Buy a Xbox 360 Cheap with 20gb hard-drive being the least memory my little lad looking for once for christmas and money is tight and i do not want to let him down.

i am from limerick if anyone reading this and would like to sell me one pm me or leave a comment and ill message you.

i keep trying ebay and keep i bid but the price is so dear at the end i might aswell buy it new.

Help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bonkeyfonkey

Well i think he ur lil lad wont need a 20gb xbox, so if you want to settle for the most basic model you can go to HMV and buy one second hand for around 100 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭darkestlord

keep an eye on adverts. I got one a couple of year ago

Advertisement