Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoI/AIB - Currency exchange rates

Options
  • 22-10-2010 3:18am

Does anyone know where to find them on their website or will I have to go into the bank?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

When you log into online banking an select international money transfer there is some small print under the first bit on aib that shows the rate. Only updates at 8am though. I think there is a tab in boi for exchange. If you don't have online banking I'm not sure how to get them. Its certainly not easy.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

You could ring your branch and get the rates from them. I'm not sure about AIB but I know BOI don't have them on their website.

Advertisement